Last 5 Tweets
- That was an awesome sunrise http://t.co/GJXZjsDZ 5 days ago
- @BMoreRunning haha I don't think we'll see that all winter, unless we're lucky!! 1 week ago
- Want to put my face to my twitter handle? You can! I'll be on the Newschannel 8 Noon show today, watch it live here - wjla.com/news/newschann… 1 week ago
- The Celtic Solstice 5 miler tomorrow looks chilly for the start but could have a nice sunrise! @BMoreRunning - runningweatherman.com/2012/12/2012-c… 1 week ago
- The Jacksonville Bank Marathon weather forecast isn't bad at all... @1stPlaceSports - runningweatherman.com/2012/12/2012-j… 1 week ago
Other Weather Sites
- NEXLAB Forecast Models
- NEXLAB Weather Analysis Page
- Penn State E-Wall
- RAP Real-Time Weather
- The National Hurricane Center
- The National Weather Service
- The Storm Prediction Center
2012 Santa Run 5k weather forecast
Saturday, December 15 – 8:00am Frederick, MD Morning Sunshine, Afternoon Clouds, Cold Start High: 53 Low: 25 6AM 8AM 10AM NOON 2PM 25 30 42 47 53 Wednesday Evening Update…
2012 Celtic Solstice 5 miler weather forecast
Saturday, December 15 – 8:30am Druid Hill Park – Baltimore, MD Partly Sunny, Chilly Start High: 51 Low: 38 6AM 8AM 10AM NOON 2PM 38 42 45 48 51 Friday…
PhilosophyPosted on February 11, 2012 | No CommentsThere is a running philosophy that we’ve come up with when it comes to dressing properly for the weather. We all know there are some major things that need to...
Pace ChartPosted on November 29, 2011 | No CommentsCheck out our pace chart to get you on track for your next PR! Mile 5K 5 mi 10K 15K 10 mi 1/2 Mar 20 Mi Marathon 5:30 17:05 27:30...
Severe WeatherPosted on January 13, 2011 | No CommentsGet the Tornado & Severe Thunderstorm Watches widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info) The Storm Prediction Center - Here is where...
Satellite ImageryPosted on December 21, 2010 | No CommentsGet the AccuWeather Radar widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info) There are a lot of different place you can go online...
Surface ConditionsPosted on December 21, 2010 | No CommentsThe best page to find current conditions on is this one here: http://www.rap.ucar.edu/weather/surface/ This is the page I use every day as a meteorologist and would recommend all of you...
ContactPosted on November 19, 2010 | 11 CommentsDid I miss your race? Let me know! If there is a race that you would like me to forecast for or something else that you would like to see...
AboutPosted on February 24, 2010 | No CommentsMeet the Running Weatherman: Alex Liggitt I’ve run just about every kind of race there is, starting with high school cross country in Northern Virginia (In which Alan Webb beat...