Did I miss your race? Let me know! If there is a race that you would like me to forecast for or something else that you would like to see on this site, please leave a comment below. If you need to contact me personally, please write me at:
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Last 5 Tweets
- Evening weather forecast update for the @Marine_Marathon, still good enough for Sunday, downhill early next week! - runningweatherman.com/2012/10/2012-m… 4 hours ago
- Alright @Marine_Marathon runners, here's the latest weather forecast as of this morning. @runpacers - runningweatherman.com/2012/10/2012-m… 19 hours ago
- RT @RunClarendon: Ran 5 miles that included the end of the @Marine_Marathon. That hill sucks as much at mile 2.5 as it does at mile 26. 19 hours ago
- @KatieANguyen ha I don't think we'll be running in a hurricane... but it will be close! - runningweatherman.com/2012/10/2012-m… #runchat 19 hours ago
- The @Marine_Marathon weather forecast doesn't seem to be improving. I'll have a full update in the AM - runningweatherman.com/2012/10/2012-m… 1 day ago
Other Weather Sites
- NEXLAB Forecast Models
- NEXLAB Weather Analysis Page
- Penn State E-Wall
- RAP Real-Time Weather
- The National Hurricane Center
- The National Weather Service
- The Storm Prediction Center
Skip to comment form ↓
October 25, 2012 at 7:00 am (UTC -4) Link to this comment
Thanks for creating and running this site! i am a fellow NCSU grad and running my first MCM this weekend. I know I will be on the course longer than I would like, and want to make sure I am prepared with the right clothing! I broke my ankle at the beginning of training, so i have revised my goal to “finish”. The next one I will be about time. Your weather updates are great, and I love your recommendations on what to wear. Spot on!
May 10, 2012 at 8:57 pm (UTC -4) Link to this comment
I found your site just before the Boston Marathon earlier this year. You do an excellent job forecasting race conditions, although I was hoping you’d be able to convince the weather machine to give us something other than 85-deg temps on race day. I am not a good hot weather runner, so I wimped out and took the deferment. But I am hoping you can cover the upcoming Sugarloaf Marathon on 5/20.
Thanks and keep up the great work!
May 11, 2012 at 9:34 am (UTC -4) Link to this comment
Dave, sounds great I’ll get it in the books for next weekend! I’ll try to order some nice cool weather as well, we’ll see what happens!
April 20, 2012 at 11:33 am (UTC -4) Link to this comment
Alex, I am looking to race in Buffalo come May 27th. I was one of the victims of the Boston heat wave. I am hoping to qualify for 2013. My Boston time was 22 minutes slower than I thought. Thus, I am hoping all goes well in Buffalo. I would love to see your coverage of this race.
April 20, 2012 at 12:11 pm (UTC -4) Link to this comment
Hey Edward, I’ll be sure to add it to my calendar. Be sure to tell your friends I’m forecasting for it! Sorry about Boston, somehow my roommate crushed his PR and broke 3 hours. There’s something wrong with him…
May 22, 2012 at 9:43 am (UTC -4) Link to this comment
I am very jealous of him. Looking forward to hearing about Buffalo. Great site!
April 8, 2012 at 9:35 pm (UTC -4) Link to this comment
Do you have any info ref. the VA Setup Events “Rumpus in Bumpas” Sprint Triathlon that will be conducted next Sunday (15 APR 2012) at Lake Anna in Culpeper, VA?
March 5, 2012 at 11:35 pm (UTC -4) Link to this comment
Alex, Thought I would get this in early, March 18, 2012 March Madness half marathon in Cary, IL.
Last year horrible cold rain, people had frostbite!!
Thank you so much!!